Followers

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

First post

I am just one out of many girls that is really into make-up and beauty related stuff. I really enjoy watching reviews and tutorials on YouTube but I also love reading other people's Beauty Blogs.

Just a few examples here:

Since I have so much fun doing those things I thought I might just as well share my thought about beauty products etc. with other beauty-interested people and start my own blog.
I am German but I want to keep this blog international that's why I am planning on writing my posts in both German and English. This being said I right away want to apologize for any English mistakes that will inevitably occur ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hallo Schni, danke für's erwähnen! Ich wünsche dir einen guten Blogstart! Du gibts dir ja echt Mühe, sogar Zweisprachig, wow. Auf das noch viele weitere Leser folgen!
    Liebe Grüße
    Rina

    ReplyDelete