Followers

Monday, August 1, 2011

Jemma Kidd Dewy Glow in Rose Gold




Heute möchte ich euch die Jemma Kidd Dewy Glow All over Radiance Creme vorstellen. Wie der Name schon sagt ein Creme Highlighter. Es gibt ihn in zwei Farben Iced Gold und Rose Gold. Ich habe die Farbe Rose Gold.

This is Jemma Kidd's Dewy Glow All over Radiance Creme. It is a creme highlighter and available in two shades Iced Gold and Rose Gold. I have it in Rose Gold a really pretty gold shade whereas Iced Gold is suppost to be more of a white sheen.


Das sagt Jemma Kidd:
"This light-diffusing crème can be used all-over for a lustrous finish, for use under or over foundation or on bare skin. With added moisturising jojoba and sun filters to help protect the skin."



Ich mag dieses Produkt von Jemma Kidd sehr gerne. Es lässt sich super dosieren und auftragen. Man benötigt auch nicht viel Produkt. Obwohl man es auch solo oder unter / über die Foundation auftragen kann, benutze ich es nur punktuell über den Wangen und manchmal unterhalb der Augenbrauen zum highlighten.

I really enjoy this product from Jemma Kidd. It is easy to apply and you don't need a lot of it. I usually just put it on my browbone and above my cheekbone to highlight these areas.



2 comments:

  1. The color is a really pretty, gold toned highlighter, but to really describe it, I would use two words - rose gold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Where can I buy it online? I will appreciate your help

    ReplyDelete