Followers

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Nagellacksammlung im Detail

Nachdem ich eine Anfrage bekommen habe meine Nagellacksammlung etwas genauer vorzustellen, hab ich nun eine kleine Bilderflut für euch.
Falls ich schon Tragebilder von dem jeweiligen Nagellack gepostet habe, sind sie verlinkt...

I was asked to do a more detailed review about my nail polish collection so here are some more pictures for you.

Essie:
Power Lunch, Playa Del Platinum, Chinchilly, Sew Psyched, Limited Addiction,
New Whimsical, Guilty Pleasures, Funny Face, Lovie Dovie, Island Hopping, Matte Top Coat


OPI:
Tickle My France-y, Dulce De Leche, You don't know Jacques!, Not like the Movies, Feelin`Hot-Hot-Hot!, Chapel of Love, Ski Teal We Drop, Parlez-vous OPI?


China Glaze:
Sea Shell, Gelato, Cherry Crystal, Watermelon Rind, Recycle, Ingrid


Catrice:
Walk in the Woods (LE), Dirty Berry, Clay-ton My Hero, Big SPender Wanted, Mona Lisa Is Staring Back, Iron Mermaiden, Royal Petrol (LE), Let's Talk about Barries, Sold out for ever, Lady in Red (Alt), Cosmopolitan (Alt), Sir! Yes, Sir! (Eigentlich aussortiert)
Die mit dem goldenen Deckel sind noch alte Lacke von Catrice.


Zoya:
Caitlin, Jules, Marley, Gemma, Kelly



P2:
Stormy, Elegant, Glory, Creme Velvet (LE), 029 (?),090 (?), Fluo Top Coat

Rimmel:

Manhatten:
96P, 77T (Beide aus der Spice up your Nails LE)

Lacura (Aldi):
105, 300


Essence:
Express Dry Drops, Pro White French, Tropical Heat (Alt), Metallics LE Nothing Else Metals, Into the Wild LE Heart Chakra, Glam Rock LE Pink Punk

Nivea Colour Minis:
Gold Sparkle, Intense Pink, Red Sparkle

Rival de Loop:
50, Minis in 27 und 34

Elf: Coral

MNY: 203A (LE?)



Artdeco: 49

MAC: Twink Pink


Alessandro: French Pro White Glitter und Hypnotic

Max Factor Ellen Betrix: Rose Petal

Agnes B Mini feet: (?)

Sally Hansen: Gray by Gray

Barry M: Grey

Revlon: Iced Mocha (Alt)

Maybelline Jade: Rose Tornade



Orly:
County Club Khaki, Paris Promenade, Savvy Mauve, Crawford's Wine, Moonlit Madness
(Außer dem ersten alles alte Kollektion)


L'oreal: Dive Bomb (Alt)

CND Effects: Gold Shimmer

Chicogo: ? (Alt)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely collection, lots of wearable colours. I tend to buy work-appropriate shades myself, though I may sometimes go for something bolder.
    I like Vampy ones as well.

    Hope you make some more swatches from your stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.
    I actually like dark colors too but I often talk myself out of buying them since I know I don't get to wear them that often...and I really don't like getting polishes that end up just sitting around in a drawer.
    I plan on making swatches of the new Zoya polishes soon :)

    ReplyDelete